Tuesday, October 21, 2008



i can not wait for halloween! it is one of my most favorite holidays. fall, blankets, soups, smells, mustaches....yes, mustaches. every year my parents throw a halloween party and every year jason somehow ties a mustache into his costume. he starts growning it the end of september so by the time halloween is here it is long and nappy. i can't say i love this tradition of his, but it is always really funny. i am amazed how every year someone i find so handsome can look so disgusting. last year he was a lunch lady and it took me months to get the image out of my head. here is the mustache in progress and last years costume. it still makes me feel a little sick to my stomach when i see it.

4 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

Ooooh... so that explains his "Chester Molester" mustache. ;)Haha, I'm excited to see how his costume turns out this year and a little scared too

Cortney Chambers said...

i had forgotten about the lunch lady, but wow---that was quite the costume! looking forward to what costume this year's mustache will bring!

Chris and Hay said...

Yeah!!!! My long lost babysitter! How are you? I'm so glad you found me. What a cute family you have! One on the way? How exciting, I'm so glad we can stay in touch now!

Chris and Hay said...

well looks like you already had the one on the way! ha ha I just had to look a little further! Cute cute kids!