Monday, November 10, 2008

4 Years

For a while i didn't think i'd ever get married because i didn't think my perfect man existed. He does and i found him. I love you Jas. Happy 4 year!


I love Jason because....
-he doesn't have a mean bone in his body (except toward cute, innocent bunny rabbits)
-he is such a good dad and the boys love him
-he can always make me laugh
-he has spent money he has been saving to get a tool or toy on me
-he will randomly say "you're hot babe." (no matter what i'm wearing or doing)
-he does not hold grudges
-he doesn't look at other girls. even when i point one out he says "eh, they're ok" even though they are drop dead gorgeous
-he will do anything for me
-he is the hardest worker
-he will say the most hilarious inappropriate things (you'd just have to be there)
-he is so much fun to be with
-he is a manly man
-he is so positive and likes everybody
-he is good at everything he does and is very humble about it
-he's an amazing skiier
-he is very patient
-he is a worthy priesthood holder
-he loves kids
-he loves me
-i love him because i could go on forever about why i love him. i am one lucky girl. thank you for an amazing four years.

4 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

Wait, did you just say "love"??? Smelly has feelings? Huh....

I'm glad you married Jason. I like him as a brother.

Rob and Mare said...

Grrr... I don't know why it says "baba and nana" It's mare. sorry!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Aww...I love that pic smell. I miss you guys too! You guys are cute. I'm glad he's so good to you. Those Warnes are good guys. {hope I spelt that right.}

FRYER FAM said...

Melanie. what a handsome pair you make. i didn't know you had 2 kids. this blog thing is great. i need to checkup on people more though. hope everything is going great for you.
Shan