Monday, January 31, 2011

Today

Today is one of those days, where I don't want to do anything.

Today I am letting the kids watch movies, and eat hot dogs.

Today I am going to eat a twix and a diet dr. pepper for lunch, and I'm not going to feel bad about it. I'm really excited.

Today I'm not going to make my bed. I just don't want to.

Today I have lost the hard drive, again. I'm not going to tell Jason.

I have this funny picture of Jason. I will share. Soon.

Today is just one of those days.

2 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

YEah you posted:) and i have those days way more often than i dare say:) Lets get together this week and talk pre-school!! I would call you but jake has the phone!!

Chris and Hay said...

Oh how I love you Mel! I see your parents at church and just love it! Glad that you're enjoyed your day!