Saturday, February 23, 2008

drew is getting to be so dang funny! the other day when jason got home, he gave me a hug and a kiss. drew caught us and did not hold back "EW YUCK! GROSS!" so of course jason kisses me again and drew got a very concerned look on his face and said in a really sad voice "don't do that daddy. it makes Jesus sad" he cracks us up. it's so crazy how somebody so little has such a big personality. lately he has been obsessed with cinderella (please someone tell me that's normal) and the temple. today my mom, sister and i drove past the ogden temple and drew said "i marry cinderella in temple mommy" that made my day and i've told that story at least 5 times already. i could not imagine my life without drew or jason. i love them so much and i am so grateful that jason works so hard so i can stay home with drew.

3 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

That seriously was so dang cute when he said that. I have't stopped laughing about it. He definitely doesn't lack any personality!!!

erin said...

geez mel, what kind of kisses are we talkin' about here to concern your wee toddler? what a little ham. :)

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

SMELLY! Ahhh! I love your little Drew! I saw him & Jason up @ the Ferrin's house & I told him to call you Smelly! Did he? I miss you! I want that good Thai food you were telling me about!