Sunday, February 17, 2008

valentines

i had one of the best valentines day ever! jason came home from work and took drew and me to the best indian restaurant i have ever been too. (thanks karsten and lindsey!) it was so good i had the left overs for breakfast and we already have plans to go this week. after that we went to the junction and took drew bowling. it was a blast. drew had so much fun. he was hilarious, i wish i had a camera. he would roll the ball, bend down and say "go ball! go ball!" then as soon as it would get to the pins he would jump up and down( whether he hit any pins or not) and give jason and me high fives. so cute! the rest of the night was spent chasing drew around the junction. it was so much fun. i love being with my boys. thank you jason for such an awesome night. it couldn't have been any better!

2 comments:

hilary said...

hey melanie! it's fun to see your blog, your little boy is darling:) and as far as i know, erin's little one is showing no signs of wanting to come out soon... the 18th is her due date, (and it's the 18th in hk right now) and i just talked to my dad and he said nothing's really happened yet. so, we'll see! i'm actually trying to call her right now, but she's not answering... so maybe she's making some progress! and i know she usually has a post like every day! it's prolly cuz my mom is there:)

Rob and Mare said...

I miss my Drew man!!!:( Come play with me!