Sunday, February 3, 2008

here we go...

here are six things about me you might not know.

1. i have been told by more than one person they think i'm really an 80 year old trapped in my body. But who doesn't enjoy puzzles, long games of monopoly, reading, wheel of fortune, crosswords, and frank sinatra. AND everybody does get lonely mare.

2. i can go 3 days and 2 nights eating nothing but candy and drinking soda. proven fact. new record to be set winter of 08 after baby#2.

3. i'm pregnant with baby#2. boy, due in july. name, indy kent warnes.

4. i CAN NOT sleep in. no matter what time i go to bed i am up by at least 7:00 (usually earlier) it drives jason crazy when we go on vacation because he loves to sleep in and i get lonely.

5. i am obsessed with my little boy. i think he is the coolest, sweetest, funniest, cutest little guy ever. (he takes after his dad) i think about him all the time, dream about him, miss him while he's asleep. yes, i know, crazy. i love him and jason so much. there is nothing i'd rather do than be with the 2 of them. i don't even care what we're doing!

6. i HATE running. yes, running is the cool thing to do nowadays and i have tried countless times to be cool by "liking to run" but i HATE it and i'm never doing it again.

3 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I knew it.. you really do like people even when you pretend like you don't.. this makes me feel much better about myself:) Just kidding, I love you blog, those pictures are so cute!

erin said...

i'm trying to remember sleep-overs at your house... did you always wake up that early? cos i'm thinking i would've remembered to be afraid to sleep in cos melanie would pull some kind of trick on me.

Melissa said...

I learned some new things I did not know about you :). I want to try the candy soda thing with you.