Friday, May 29, 2009

after thinking about giving up my blog a friend of mine mentioned she uses her blog as a journal since she doesn't really have time to keep one up. she prints it at the end of each year and i thought that was a great idea. so i'm thinking i might start putting a little more time and effort into my blog.

something else i've been thinking about, anytime jason goes out of town or works late i tend to pout the whole time he's gone. (i know shocking, right? :)) so this weekend while he is gone, instead of staying home, doing the same thing i do everyday i'm going to take the kids out and have an awesome weekend! (spending all his money!) anybody want to join me? :)

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

You should take a look at my last post... it sounds like it will work for you and your new found plans!
We are always out and doing, it is way better that sitting at home!
Have fun.

Rob and Mare said...

Oh oh pick me!!! Pick me!
Yesterday was so much fun Mel! I loved just hanging out all day with you and your boys and spending money:) Lets send our husbands away more often