Sunday, May 31, 2009

highlights of my weekend

i decided to have an awesome weekend with jason gone. and we did! here are the highlights.
FRIDAY

*we got the go ahead from the doctor that indy could go outside again. that alone made my week!


*friday morning drew slept until 9:45! indy slept til 7:00! i slept til 7:01!


*my dad stopping by. i love my dad so much and it makes my day when he comes over to say hi. my kids love him too!



*mare and i went to the gateway. it was so much fun! drew had a blast in the water fountains but once that music started there was no stopping drew! that kid has moves! we did some shopping and went to the new movie "Up". who needs husbands when you have their credit card. right? oh i love my sister!











*the boys sitting through the entire show. indy actually slept the whole time!!!


* going over for dinner at jake and jana's. jana made the best homemade pizza i have seriously ever had! thanks again!


SATURDAY


*going to the petting zoo with my mother- in- law and nephew. they got to ride horses, hold baby lambs, and feed all the animals. they loved it!









* my dear dear friend ann came over and we caught up on the last few years. i could talk to her for hours!

*having a pizza party with our cute little neighbors. drew and trey are best little buddies.





*the boys asleep by 7:30pm.


*jason coming home. :)


NOT HIGHLIGHTS OF MY WEEKEND!!!!


*finding the toothbrush i use to clean my floors (around the toilet!!) by indy's toys. i know there is no way it got there without going in his mouth. AHHH!

*doing this.

*teenagers out of school for the summer.
other than those 3 things we had a great weekend. the best part of it though was when jason came home! we missed him!

6 comments:

Randi A. said...

Sounds like a great fun weekend! :)

Tara Chase said...

Looks likeyou had a great weekend. My favorite was the kids in bed by 7:30. Good for you for having so much fun.

Luke and Erin said...

YAY for fun! I am glad you had a good time.
We should get together. Weekends work best for us. Let me know and we can BBQ or something at our house.

Cortney Chambers said...

cute pictures, that's a really good one of your dad and indy---i'm glad he's feeling better--that will make the summer even more fun!

Rob and Mare said...

That really was such a fun day! I can't remember the last time I've had that much fun. We HAVE to get away more often. Your kids were so fun to be with too. Thanks for playing with me and being a good sis:)

Discovery Preschool said...

Ohhh.. I love that picture of your dad and Indy.. it is perfect! And it is fun looking at all your pic's on your blog, so I'm glad you are sticking with it.. I know how you feel though, but i think we'll be happy we did it:) Oh, and come over for pizza anytime!