Tuesday, May 19, 2009








it has been forever since my last post and i'm kind of thinking this whole blogging thing isn't so much for me. i love reading others and hearing what everyone is up to but i really don't seem to have the time or motivation to keep up on mine! but as long as i'm signed in and posting i'll do a little catch up.

last month i woke up on a saturday morning and said, "jason! let's go to disneyland!" he said, "ok" so we left sunday morning at 5:00a.m. for a week. it was so much fun. even though it was spur of the moment i think it was one of the best vacations i've ever been on. i don't think i've ever laughed so much, slept so little, and enjoyed my family as much as i did. it was really such a good time and we were able to create so many memories. drew was so much fun. he would not walk, he would dance down the streets. his favorite ride was splash mountain and we went on it 20+ times on our last day. no lines! i think it may have been a little rough on indy but for the most part he did really good. we can't wait to go back!
















jason and drew have started to go fishing saturday mornings. it is so cute to watch them get ready and see them bonding through this. jason is such a good dad. we have gone fishing a couple times as a family this year. it's so much fun!












indy is growing so fast. too fast. i heard both boys crying in the other room the other day so i automatically yelled out "drew! be nice!" but when i went in, indy was on top of drew grabbing at him. they definetely keep me busy but jas and i love every minute of it. (besides the fact that indy has decided he is just too cute to sleep at night or take naps)


we are loving this spring weather and looking forward to all the bbq's, family parties, and camping trips coming our way! (and 2 new babies! wait not me, marilyn and kelly)








































































6 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! Good for you guys for being so spontaneous and just going to Disneyland!

Cortney Chambers said...

fun pictures---i'm with you, i'm really bad at keeping my blog updated, but i love looking at other people's.
every time i see disneyland pictures i want to go again!

Luke and Erin said...

That is awesome! I wish I could wake up one morning and say something like that and have Luke go for it. He has to plan more. Blah!!! Boring!!! I am gald you guys had a good time. Jeremy would do backflips over the "Cars". I really want to go before the 'magic' isn't there and it is just a place to ride rides for the kids. I want them to be excited to see what they think are the real characters. Anyway, Brooke and I team taught in primary together in my old ward. She is still there but we moved. She is such a fun person. I will tell you I know you.

Brooke said...

That is awesome!!!!!! I thought ours was spur of the moment and we planned it for like a month! It's fun to see pictures of Jason, I haven't seen him forever! Maybe one of these days we will have to go fishing together, we found a cute little pond/lake thing up in Mountain Green called Silver Pond, its really fun!

Rob and Mare said...

I love all your pictures! Drew is so funny. I can see his funny personality come through all the pics. You really do have such a cute family. I love your little boys! (even when Drew and I argue like brother and sister... he's just better at come backs than I am AND HE"S THREE!!!)

Tara Chase said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I am completely jealous. Your family is darling. Those two boys are so sweet.
I also had such a great time last night. We do need to do it more often. You gave me some great advice and I think Disneyland is in the works for next spring. Thanks again.